Here's Why You Shouldn't Be Surprised With Pricing:
• A good electrician has no hourly fees. They will charge an upfront price per your special job.
• Hourly companies must maximize profit by “hanging around” too long. Sometimes a simple job might turn in to an all day nightmare, when a simple and quick fix is all that is required.
• Hourly companies will quickly weed out good technicians from their crews. Professional electricians get the job done quickly and efficiently, and will be quickly replaced by lesser skilled technicians who take longer to complete your jobs.
• Milestone Electric charges up-front pricing by the job. Our technicians are thoroughly drug tested, and undergo a vigorous nationwide background check. Our technicians are people we would feel safe and comfortable by a lifetime warranty on all parts and labor.
• In some rare occasions costly damage can occur in your home or office resulting from services being rendered by the technician. You will want someone that has insurance and who is a licensed professional so that if in the unlikely event that something like this occurred, they could quickly repair and fix any and all problems without inconveniencing you any more.
• Our electricians are tested not only by the state of Texas, but also undergo extensive training and thorough testing given by Milestone Electric.
• Our Professional technicians are always getting better. Each year our technicians go through continuing education courses, bettering themselves so that they can help you.
• Why should I not hire a handyman or semi-professional?
• Many times handymen and semi-pros make costly mistakes that have to be re-done, or they fail to pull a permit from the city because they are not licensed by the state.
• Often their poor workmanship causes damage to your appliances or future damage to your home.
• Most handymen and semi-pros don’t back their work. Cheap work = cheap price.
• Ask the other contractors if they are all licensed and trained professionals with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If they say no... ask "why not??!!"